Neural Pattern Leadership© and the “Leadership Laboratory”
It may be time to build a “Leadership Laboratory!” Here are some key characteristics to get your creative juices flowing:
- It is safe to practice different behaviors, patterns, and tools.
- There is non-threatening feedback used to educate and not grade or judge them.
- There are a variety of teaching methods.
- There are a variety of different tools for their use.
- There are abundant case studies for them to learn without experiencing failure.
- It is broad and inclusive; it is not select and exclusive.
If any of these are challenging to you, please reach out to me to discuss.
If you don’t have one set up, please think through the ramifications. Where does this practice take place today? Generally, it is in real life business models, and thus, experimentation is very slow and incremental for most. It is designed to “not lose,” it is not designed to win – to win BIG – to win RAPIDLY.
Reach out if I can help.